Welcome to my front porch!

Hi! I'm Donna! I grew up sitting on the front porch drinking iced tea and spending time with friends and family. Welcome to my front porch. Pull up a comfy chair, grab a glass of tea, sit back, relax and ENJOY!!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Schedule? What's that?


Why is it when I have LOADS of things to do, my darling little pooper decides it's the perfect time for a nap just as we are getting ready to leave the house? It never fails. She does it to me nearly every time I have an appointment or need to be somewhere. She throws a fit and begs to go "nigh nigh", but on days we are home she won't take a nap to save her life. LOL!! Kids, gotta love 'em.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is THE most precious picture of her!

Jaime said...

DONNA!!!! she is getting soooo big!! Shes too cute!

E... said...

It happens to us all the time! I guess at least she took one! LOL!!!