These truffles are a fairly simple process and I grabbed the ideas from Bakerella. Just click the links above and you'll get her fabulously posted recipes. I just love her baking ideas and vow to give a few of the more complicated posts a try of my own.
Welcome to my front porch!
Hi! I'm Donna! I grew up sitting on the front porch drinking iced tea and spending time with friends and family. Welcome to my front porch. Pull up a comfy chair, grab a glass of tea, sit back, relax and ENJOY!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Do the Truffle Shuffle!!!
These truffles are a fairly simple process and I grabbed the ideas from Bakerella. Just click the links above and you'll get her fabulously posted recipes. I just love her baking ideas and vow to give a few of the more complicated posts a try of my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not a huge truffle fan, but these look awesome! I may have to give the recipe a try!
Post a Comment