Welcome to my front porch!

Hi! I'm Donna! I grew up sitting on the front porch drinking iced tea and spending time with friends and family. Welcome to my front porch. Pull up a comfy chair, grab a glass of tea, sit back, relax and ENJOY!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

One of THOSE days

Have you ever had one of those days? You know the one I'm talking about. Where absolutely NOTHING goes as planned and bad news is the only news you get. Today was that day for me.

  1. I overslept and was told the middle rugrat has 4 cavities. It was her first dentist appointment. OUCH!!
  2. The cable guy shows and spends an hour lounging in my chair doing the same things I did and then leaves after telling me that I'll have spend untold amount of time with my laptop HARDWIRED to my modem and I'll be fine. UMM, YEAH RIGHT!! I'm still not able to maintain a steady internet connection. It's starting to get very annoying.
  3. I called a store to check the status of the middle rugrats Christmas order and was told the product was unavailable and could take up to 28 days to ship.

I did, however, manage to get a workout in. YAY!! Here's hoping tomorrow is just a bit better in the bad news department.

No comments: