In my search for my personal style, I've run across a few living rooms that I, L-O-V-E, love.
I love this room. The windows are awesome, as are the fabrics and furniture.
This chandelier is magnificent. I love the fireplace, too.
This one seems very tranquil, but I think the grays would be depressing after awhile.
I really like this one, but Country Boy says he hates the artwork. I kinda hafta agree.
This chandelier is magnificent. I love the fireplace, too.
This one seems very tranquil, but I think the grays would be depressing after awhile.
I really like this one, but Country Boy says he hates the artwork. I kinda hafta agree. How you like that southern rednecky phrase? LOL!!
This one just doesn't seem finished to me, but I like it. It just needs SOMETHING!!
I love this one. Those chairs look so comfy and I'm salivating over the rug. I want it now.

I've also found a few that I hate.
This one just doesn't seem finished to me, but I like it. It just needs SOMETHING!!
I don't care for the flowers on the ottoman, but otherwise, not too bad.
I love this one. Those chairs look so comfy and I'm salivating over the rug. I want it now.
I've also found a few that I hate.
The chair in this one reminds me of Big Top Pee Wee's chair or Blue Clue's chair.
NO THANKS!!
This one is horrid, in my opinion. It looks like someone threw up orange juice all over the place. 
This one is horrid, in my opinion. It looks like someone threw up orange juice all over the place. 
All these pictures came from BHG.com and they even sell some of the items in the pictures. So, go check them out. I did. The rug I want is $450. OUCH!! That one will have to be put on hold for, um, EVER!! I'm too frugal to spend that much on something my kids are going to spill juice all over. LOL!!
So, there's the living rooms I like. So far, that is. I'm sure to find more in the days, weeks and months before our move, so I'd love to see pictures of your living room or even pictures of living rooms that you'd love to call your own. So, post them in the comments or on your blog and link me to it.
Happy Holidays,
The Southern Sass
1 comment:
I finally found a rug! Its not the best one or my top choice, but it was in my price range, matches the room and is very soft and fluffy!
Post a Comment