I love this series of books. I read them in such a quick succession that I've reread them NUMEROUS times to make certain that I didn't miss something. I've not done that EVER. Not even for Harry Potter.
I was deeply in love with J.K's Potter, but Stephenie's Edward is the stuff of a woman's dreams. He's the bad boy that doesn't want to be bad. The nice guy, that has a bad side, but it just makes you love him all the more.
I've recommended this series to so many people. Even my Country Boy is reading them. They are just so fantastic. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!! Please read them. They are really that good.
Much love,
The Southern Sass
I was deeply in love with J.K's Potter, but Stephenie's Edward is the stuff of a woman's dreams. He's the bad boy that doesn't want to be bad. The nice guy, that has a bad side, but it just makes you love him all the more.
I've recommended this series to so many people. Even my Country Boy is reading them. They are just so fantastic. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!! Please read them. They are really that good.
Much love,
The Southern Sass
No comments:
Post a Comment