I love to cook and the kitchen is my favorite room of the house. As you all know, Country Boy and I are house hunting since, we are moving soon. So, it really doesn't need to be said that I normally make a bee line to the kitchen. I'm not overly concerned with the cabinets or appliances, other than the dishwasher. There MUST be a dishwasher. I've been without one for nearly 4 years and well, to be honest, IT SUCKS!!! I hate to clean and do dishes so, needless to say, my kitchen is a disaster at times with all the cooking I do, so there MUST be a dishwasher already installed. Oops, sorry!! Dishwashers always make me go off the deep end. I'm back in the kiddie pool again.
Since, I'm house hunting and so interested in what my new kitchen COULD be, I've been searching the magazines and internet for pictures of kitchens so I can get design ideas. Here's a few that I like. I just thought I'd share them with you all.

HGTV Tuscan Kitchen

I'd love to see the ones you all like!! Leave me the links in my comments section and keep checking back as I'm sure to be adding more when the house isn't so rambunctious. Oh, who am I kidding my house is never rambunctious. LOL!!
~Much love to you all, SOUTHERN SASS!!
2 comments:
Why oh why have you done this to me? Now I am obsessed with searching for my perfect kitchen to post about. Working on it, so see it coming soon...
: )
It's there, chickadee. Now you have me working on a dining room.
Post a Comment