Welcome to my front porch!

Hi! I'm Donna! I grew up sitting on the front porch drinking iced tea and spending time with friends and family. Welcome to my front porch. Pull up a comfy chair, grab a glass of tea, sit back, relax and ENJOY!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat 2008

Ghosts and Goblins; Ghouls and Fools. I always loved Halloween as a kid. I remember going Trick or Treating for HOURS as a kid. We'd have yard trash bags in the back of our parents car to empty our bags into when they got too full or heavy. Now, kids get 2 hours. Thank GOD!! LOL!! Fun was still had by all and they got a haul.

My girls are still little and get tired easily. Hunter would go on forever normally, but this year he got a stomach bug and was sick most of the day, so we didn't even spend the entire 2 hours out. I did get some pictures though.

No comments: