I know I've been MIA for a bit, I'm sorry, but the Country Boy and I are trying to turn over a new leaf. We've both been out of shape for quite sometime. The Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows. So, I've taken the plunge, along with the Country Boy and my baby group.
My new mantra is you'll always get what you've always got, if you always do what you've always done. So, I'm changing. If you are looking for a place to start, try watching The Biggest Loser and check out www.SparkPeople.com.
Spark People is a fabulous site. It has the Spark fitness plan and the Spark diet. The diet has REAL food and easy to follow demos of the exercises. The thing I love about the Spark diet is this...YOU CAN PRINT OUT YOUR GROCERY LIST!!! You can even customize the list based on the number of people you need to feed. It's truly fabulous. Give it a try and tell them DZmom76 sent you!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a cool website. I've always liked "Nothing tastes as good as thin feel."
Your blog is adorable and I am off to look around!
Post a Comment